From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What is up with the libreoffice ebuild?
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 15:51:44
1 On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 12:25:22 +0100, Stroller wrote:
2
3 > Isn't CUPS really bug and bloaty and horrible?
4 > It has it's own web-interface, which one doesn't seem able to disable -
5 > why can't I just configure text files?
6
7 You can, or at least you could the last time I tried it. The web
8 interface only does anything if you load it into a browser.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 I thought I saw the light at the end of the tunnel...
15 but it was just some sod with a torch bringing me more work!