From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] This nite's switch to "full multilib"
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 08:58:59
1 On 30.03.2015 00:51, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 >> I like Gentoo, you all know, but things like that scare me off a bit.
4 >
5 > This is Gentoo, it's all about choice. Sometimes there's a downside,
6 > like a very long package.use to define to Portage exactly what your
7 > choice really is.
8
9 I don't really know what to decide here ....
10
11 > Setting the flag globally is covered in today's news item on the matter,
12 > so I assume the devs are supporting it
13
14 Did that now, yes ...