From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] stealth ethernet
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 00:24:59
1 wirecutters/stanley knife as appropriate - cut the tx wires in the cable
2 to the card. In one case where the box had to absolutely silent (hacker
3 proof, undetectable monitoring - think it was the honeypot project where
4 I saw this one?), the wires from the socket to the circuit board on the
5 card itself were cut.
6
7 BillK
8