From: daniel@×××××.nl
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Why I can't I build systemd without ipv6?
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 17:41:57
IPv6 compiled into systemd is most likely for systemd-networkd. If you're not using that part it shouldn't be a problem. If you're using systemd-networkd, you can configure it to not do IPv6.
But, I would recommend configuring your system to not use IPv6 instead of removing support. That should prevent most programs from trying IPv6.
Daniel