From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Systemd reaches "target Emergency Mode" every boot
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:25:54
1 Am 28.01.2013 20:08, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
2
3 > I saw that mgorny unmasked systemd, and I'm installing it as of right
4 > now. I hope to have no problems, but I still don't know how they
5 > managed to install udev in / and systemd in /usr without problems.
6 > Perhaps it will "just work" as long as /usr is not in its own
7 > partition, or you use an initramfs.
8
9 I don't have /usr separated so it doesn't matter for me right now.
10
11 Do you use gnome/gdm? If yes, would you share use-flags and
12 service-file? Thanks!
13
14 Stefan