From: "W.Kenworthy" <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CD ROM does not play audio CD's
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 01:38:36
1 Some (and only some) multimedia audio broke in the last few of updates
2 on two of my systems with cmi chipsets - I had to select IEC958 Monitor
3 before I got sound back. Might be the same thing. and no, I am not
4 using digital output.
5
6 If this doesnt help you, might help someone else as it was a pita to
7 find the cause as I am not using the digital outputs from the card.
8
9 BillK