From: Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] gnustep-base/gnustep-base-1.24.0-r1 fails to merge.....
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 13:26:44
1 Hi people!
2 After updating my entire "world" I have problems emergeing gnustep-base
3 (revdep-rebuild).
6 I get the error on the screen and I am not getting smart how to solve
7 it, and ideas?!:
8
9 checking whether objc really works... no
10 I don't seem to be able to use your Objective-C compiler to produce
11 working binaries! Please check your Objective-C compiler installation.
12 If you are using gcc-3.x make sure that your compiler's libgcc_s and libobjc
13 can be found by the dynamic linker - usually that requires you to play
14 with LD_LIBRARY_PATH or /etc/ld.so.conf.
15 Please refer to your compiler installation instructions for more help.
16 configure: error: The Objective-C compiler does not work or is not
17 installed properly.