From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: trouble with new gnome (~amd64)
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 13:33:11
1 > Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "gnomebreakpad": libgnomebreakpad.so:
2 >> cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
5 > I'm still trying to find out who is looking for that library. The new
6 > version of bug-buddy no longer supplies that library, and when you run
7 > bug-buddy from a command line it prints that error
10 So..... bug-buddy is reporting that a library is missing that it used to
11 supply? Doesnt sound right
14 > -- even though I can't
15 > find any file on my machine that was linked to it. Very annoying.
18 You're tried revdep-rebuild right? The only thing that depends on bug-buddy
19 on my system is bug-buddy-python. Have you rebuilt that?