From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Prelink on a already fast system
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:20:00
1 On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Well, turned out my ram is coming from NJ instead of Memphis.  May take a
3 > extra day or so.  It did ship this morning tho.  I plan to max out at 16Gbs
4 > and put portage on tmpfs.  That should be big enough even to compile OOo
5 > then.
6
7 I live "one-day UPS ground" time from Memphis (I can drive there in
8 about 4 1/2 hours). It's always a sad moment when I see my order
9 status from Newegg and that it is not shipping from Memphis, but
10 California or NJ...