From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] setup x11/plasma in chroot?
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 14:15:43
1 You shouldn't need to do this, there are smarter ways to install even without
2 a GUI on the candidate PC. Boot with a liveCD, start sshd if it is not
3 running already, set a passwd and start a screen session.
4
5 Go to your main PC which has a GUI running, login remotely to the install
6 candidate PC, re-attach the screen, chroot and off you go. This way you can
7 use a browser to read the gentoo handbook and copy 'n paste commands from the
8 browser into the terminal running screen.
11 On Friday, 23 August 2019 13:51:55 BST mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com