From: Denis <denis.che@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Intel High Definition on-board sound controller - optical out working?
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 20:04:59
1 I also had:
2
3 aplay -l
4
5 **** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
6 card 0: Intel [HDA Intel], device 0: STAC92xx Analog [STAC92xx Analog]
7 Subdevices: 1/1
8 Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
9 card 0: Intel [HDA Intel], device 1: STAC92xx Digital [STAC92xx Digital]
10 Subdevices: 1/1
11 Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
12
13 I basically emerged alsa-plugins and went through alsaconfig document
14 again, followed by mixer settings to make certain all channels are
15 unmuted. I looked at the sound card ports, and the optical was lit up
16 red, so I connected it to the receiver, and it works now!
17
18 Thanks :-)