From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: A little help for non-native English speakers
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 22:45:32
1 On 2018-02-01 18:55, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 > > I figured that would make the example more confusion which would
4 > > defeat the purpose.
5
6 > And don't get me started on people using "which" when they should be using
7 > "that".
8 >
9 > (In this case, which is correct but it should have a preceding comma).
10
11 One could also use "that" with a preceding semicolon.
14 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
15 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
16 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet, fetch the TXT record for the domain.