From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: DVD-"Container" ?
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 18:21:51
1 On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 19:26:57 +0200, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
2
3 > Therefore, when trying to find tose files, which exactly
4 > sum up to the size of a DVD (by the way: I know DVD-
5 > sizes from a little below 4.3 GB to over 4.7GB...
6
7 DVDs are 4.7GB or 4.3GiB.
8
9 > what is
10 > the truth?) I end up with a selected file here and another
11 > one there. After the DVD is finished it is --hrmm-- not
12 > efficient to find those in the related directories to
13 > remove them after a successful copy.
14
15 Do you have the same directory structure on the DVD? If so, the output
16 of ls could be used to find and remove the source files.
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 Why is the word abbreviation so long?