From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: using KDE
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 07:22:21
1 160928 Kai Krakow wrote:
2 > 160928 schrieb Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>:
3 >> I've discovered that KDE isn't recognising the numeric pad keys :
4 >> they simply have no effect, even as surplus cursor keys.
5 > Maybe by accident you enabled to move the mouse with these keys ?
6 > It's somewhere in the System Settings.
7
8 Thanks, that was the problem ! -- SS -> Hardware -> Input Devices ->
9 Mouse -> Navigation -> Move Pointer Using NumPad : apparently set by dft.
10
11 > I think there's also a hot key for enabling it,
12 > which could explain why it's enabled by accident.
13
14 I hope not ! -- it's nowhere under Shortcuts.
18 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
19 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
20 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca