From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome / problem registering the panel with bonobo-activation-server / error code 3
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:18:59
1 Daevid Vincent writes:
2
3 > So now I'm out of ideas.
4 > Is there a 'debug' mode or something I can see what or why whatever is
5 > crashing? How can I be the *only* one having this issue?!
6
7 Maybe you find something in ~/.xsession-errors, but I doubt that. There is
8 also ~/.gnomerc-errors, have a look there.
9
10 Did you try removing (or better moving) your ~/.gnome* and ~/.gconf*
11 directories? Maybe it's a configuration problem and a fresh start helps.
12
13 Alex
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list