From: Wols Lists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Accessing a Samsung phone and it's data.
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 08:58:34
1 On 08/08/19 18:06, Dale wrote:
2 > Picking random reply, sort of. Well, I finally got my SD card in. I
3 > bought a 32GB one but found a good deal on a 64GB one that was really
4 > close by so I ordered it. Still waiting on the 32GB one to arrive.
5 > Anyway, I put the 64GB one in the phone when it got here yesterday. I
6 > haven't tested SSHelper or anything yet. I've only taken one picture
7 > with the phone so far. I may try to access it in a bit and at least see
8 > if I can view/download/etc that one pic. Still trying to sort out this
9 > "cloud" thingy too. I saved something to something "cloud" this morning
10 > when it popped up that I could. Let's not ask me about details tho. ROFL
11
12 Just be aware. Until I switched the damn thing off, our Motorola camera
13 app was configured by default to save to the cloud. So as soon as the
14 phone got access to wi-fi or whatever, it uploaded the pics and deleted
15 them from local storage!!!
16
17 Cheers,
18 Wol