From: Tomas Krasnican <krasko@××××××.sk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] All of a sudden, no apache2. No clue why.
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 23:03:23
1 Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2 > As of today, my apache2 web server seems to refuse to start. I've tried
3 > a system reboot, to no avail --
4 > connections are refused on port 80.
5
6 I think that apache will try to create listener on address:port, which have already created (because it is possibly defined that).
7 After this fail apache will die and you can't see any active listener on this port in netstat -l, thats correct.
8
9 Try to check for twice definition of the same listener.
10
11 Or, example, if you have listener for 0.0.0.0:80 and you trying to create listener for 1.2.3.4.80.
12
13 ...or dubble include of the same configuration file? I don't know, if is it possible...
14
15 Regards,
16 Tomas Krasnican