From: Dave Nebinger <dnebinger@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: [gentoo-user] Postfix & Pine incompatability
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 02:05:00
1 >> We've had two misleading posts on this subject, which basically only
2 >> offer a guess to a question that is very easily answered!
3 >
4 > So I made a gross overlook, but why can't you be civil about it?
5
6 Sorry, Willy, but for as long as Nick has been posting I would just assume
7 he was having a bad moment and not take it so personally.
8
9 But Nick, my original position was the assumption that the USE flags
10 controlled the builds and enabled/disabled features as indicated.
11
12 Up to this point I haven't read a single ebuild, and I wouldn't have thought
13 of going there to check pine's maildir compatibility, so I'm glad you
14 pointed that out.
15
16 That being said, I've got enough on my plate already; how often is it that
17 we should be reading ebuilds to find relevant clues to how a package is
18 going to work when installed?
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list