From: Bernard Van de Walle <berni.vdw@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Date and time reset randomly.
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:02:52
1 Hello gentoo peoples ;)
2
3 I have a little problem on my laptop. Everything is fine, except the
4 fact that sometimes, the date and time reset to the 01/01/2000 .
5 Consequently, on reboot, the boot process warn me that there are many
6 files wich have modification dates in the future .... That happens
7 randomly, in something like every 15 reboots ...
8
9 I have then to reconfigure my dates ....
10
11 So, does anyone knows where is that problem coming from ?
12
13 It is of course not very important , but I would be happy to fix it ..
14
15 Thanks.
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list