From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] otrs
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 09:49:59
1 Am 22.09.2011 14:43, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2
3 > I am going the manual path right now, just to get things working
4 > asap.
7 You know what? Didn't get it working!
8
9 I always hit some bug around XML-Parser and couldn't find a solution
10 anywhere. Even registered on OTRS-Forum, no luck there anyway.
11
12 After a day spent on all this I simply deleted the VM and started to
13 install another distro (the one starting with "U" ;-) ) just to get OTRS
14 working for the customer asap.
15
16 They will check it out now, I might try to get it working with gentoo
17 later. For now I spent enough time and energy on that issue.
18
19 thanks for the feedback anyway,
20 Stefan