From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] otrs
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:44:46
1 Am 22.09.2011 14:22, schrieb Joost Roeleveld:
2
3 > It could be that you're one of the few people actually using OTRS.
4
5 phew. I thought it is quite popular. Maybe not for gentoo-users.
6
7 > There are 2 older versions in layman overlays:
8 >
9 > # eix otrs
10 > * www-apps/otrs
11 > Available versions:
12 > (2.4.7) ~2.4.7[2]
13 > (0) ~2.4.11[1] ~3.0.10
14 > {apache2 cjk fastcgi (+)gd ldap mod_perl (+)mysql pdf postgres +rpc
15 > soap vhosts}
16 > Homepage: http://otrs.org/
19 > [1] "rion" layman/rion
20 > [2] "zugaina" layman/zugaina
21 >
22 > Either of these might work on your system. At least one of these 2 appear to
23 > provide the "vhosts" USE-flag as well.
24
25 Hm, might give them a try as well.
26 Saw those already. 2.4.7 didn't work for me (tried a turnkey-appliance
27 already, problems with german umlauts ... sigh).
28
29 > I still have 2.3.3 installed in a virtual host intended for testing when I was
30 > looking for possible webapps for a friend of mine. But we both then decided it
31 > was not suitable for his needs.
32 >
33 > It does have part of it outside of the Documentroot. As I wasn't too
34 > interested at the time, I didn't look why it wants to have files in a
35 > different location.
36
37 Thanks for all your information!
38
39 I am going the manual path right now, just to get things working asap.
40 As it is a vm I can easily testdrive one of the mentioned ebuilds in a
41 clone.
42
43 Stefan