From: Wols Lists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Living in NGL: was: [gentoo-user] NAS and replacing with larger drives
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 12:51:20
1 On 19/12/2022 12:00, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 12:11 AM Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> If I like these Raspberry things, may make a media box out of one. I'd
4 >> like to have a remote tho. 😉
5
6 > So, I've done that. Honestly, these days a Roku is probably the
7 > better option, or something like a Google Chromecast or the 47 other
8 > variations on this them.
9
10 Where do you put that 2TB drive on your Roku or Chromecast?
11
12 I'm thinking of building a media server, not to drive the TV, but to
13 record and store. I thought that was what a media server was!
14
15 Cheers,
16 Wol