From: Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] deactivate (bluetooth) hardware based on irq/mac address
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 11:59:33
1 Hi
2
3 The problem is that the bluetooth circuit seems to be damaged, as I have
4 recently the same result on Windows (not only on linux.
5
6 At Windows, I can deactivate the hardware at the "device manager", I
7 want this the same to be done on Linux.
8
9 Not the driver, just to ignore the hardware.
10 Why do I ask this ?
11
12 I ordered now a new bluetooth 5 stick, what if it uses the same driver ?
13 So loading the driver should not be suppressed more the hardware should
14 be ignored....
17 best, Tamer
18