From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Firefox and kernel panics.
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 16:08:33
1 On Thursday 14 July 2011 16:39:03 Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > I think it would be helpful at this point to see emerge --info and the
4 > sort of stuff I outlined earlier. What else can we do?
5 >
6 > There still exists the possibility of a bad piece of hardware. A
7 > defective GPU, thermal issues on a motherboard in a system built at
8 > home, etc.
9 >
10 > I also think that a network debug console of some time might be
11 > instructive if Dale is up to getting it operating.
12
13 I think it would be a good idea to start a new thread, Dale. It's long since
14 the tree disappeared off the right side of the kmail window.
17 Rgds
18 Peter