From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pm-suspend problem
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 03:27:17
1 On 10/13/2015 05:39 PM, Philip Webb wrote:
2 > but doesn't wake up when the power button or a key is pressed, as it should ;
3 > I can power off & restart normally afterwards.
4 > 'dmesg' + 'syslog' simply show an immediate restart after the suspend.
5
6 There was a kernel change some time back that disable usb wakeup on all
7 USB hubs. Userspace needs to explicitly enable them or device wakeup
8 will not work.
9
10 I wrote a script some time back to do that but it can probably be done
11 with a udev rule.
12
13 Dan