From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pm-suspend problem
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 04:00:20
1 151013 Daniel Frey wrote:
2 > On 10/13/2015 05:39 PM, Philip Webb wrote:
3 >> but doesn't wake up when the power button or a key is pressed ;
4 >> I can power off & restart normally afterwards.
5 >> 'dmesg' + 'syslog' simply show an immediate restart after the suspend.
6 > There was a kernel change some time back
7 > that disabled usb wake-up on all USB hubs.
8 > Userspace needs to explicitly enable them or device wakeup will not work.
9 > I wrote a script some time back to do that,
10 > but it can probably be done with a udev rule.
11
12 Don't be coy ! -- can you post your script here ?
13 what would such a udev rule look like ?
17 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
18 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
19 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca