From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Panning desktop on windows
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:23:37
1 On 31 Jan 2009, at 21:10, Stroller wrote:
2 >> ... Bigger than my
3 >> monitor a fair bit so I'm able to pan around this monster by mousing
4 >> to the screen edges which pans the rest into view. ...
5 >
6 > This is definitely available on Windows using 3rd-party apps.
7 >
8 > I'm pretty sure that - years ago - Matrox used to offer to install
9 > some utility ... it opened a configuration window that offered
10 > options like this.
11
12 I should have said I'm pretty sure that it offered EXACTLY this option.
13
14 Stroller.