From: Roger Mason <rmason@×××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Tablet PC? Anyone?
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:21:53
1 Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU> writes:
2
3 > Mainly what I am looking for is some sort of
4 > pen-mouse/tablet/touchscreen interface that makes drawing diagrams
5 > simpler (compared to a touchpad or the little dit that sits between
6 > the g,h, and b keys on a laptop). So if anyone knows of a laptop
7 > with this kind of built-in interface, it will also be good.
10 Have you thought of attaching a drawing tablet to your existing laptop?
11
12 I have a wacom tablet that works pretty well. I think there is an
13 article on the wiki about installation.
14
15 Cheers,
16 Roger