From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CD/DVD burning tools?
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 09:30:56
1 Daniel Iliev <daniel.iliev@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > You have written the program prog-a.c and published it on your site
4 > under the GNU GPL.
5 >
6 > I have _independently_ written the prog-b.c.
7 >
8 > Nex, I've found your program and liked it. I decide that your prog-a.c
9 > and my prog-b.c serve a common purpose and they complement one another.
10 >
11 > The question is if I can take your source (prog-a.c) from your site, put
12 > it into the same directory with my source (prog-b.c), make an archive
13 > of that directory and distribute the archive under CDDL?
14
15 Why do you come up with a claim that is _completely_ unrelated to cdrtools?
16
17 I am not a lawyer. If you like to get general legal advise, go to a lawyer!
18
19 Do you have any question related to cdrtools?
20
21 Jörg
24 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
25 js@××××××××××××.de (uni)