From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo vs Raspbian on Raspberry Pi 3?
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 09:44:51
1 On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 17:16:29 +0800, Danny YUE wrote:
2
3 > But till now nobody ever mentioned *official* raspbian OS. Funny.
4
5 OK, I'll mention it. I generally use Raspbian because it just works. It
6 contains drivers for most of the 3rd party hardware and those that are
7 not included provide Raspbian installers or repos.
8
9 I generally use the lite version, which is just the core OS without the
10 desktop fluff, then add on whatever I need.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW!