From: Mike Myers <fluffymikey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Suspend2 issues
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:06:36
1 Richard Fish wrote:
2
3 >On 2/22/06, Mike Myers <fluffymikey@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >>Hi everybody!
7 >>
8 >>I'm having problems with a laptop and the suspend2 patched kernel. It
9 >>seems like whenever I suspend to ram, and then resume, the video doesn't
10 >>come back.
14 >More details please. (video card, which X11 driver, which
15 >console/framebuffer driver, are you suspending from console or X,
16 >etc).
19 I'm suspending from X, using the klaptop application. I'm using the
20 vesa driver for an intel video card.
23 >Never saw this problem...it should work fine. Is the module reloaded
24 >when the system resumes? Anything show up in dmesg or the system log?
25 >
26 >-Richard
30 dmesg just says something about 'error -2' and ACPI when I try to remove
31 and reload the module. I can try it and give you exactly what it says
32 if you need me to.
33 --
34 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list