From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] http-replicator permissions
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 23:55:21
1 On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 17:16:58 -0500, Dale wrote:
2
3 > > Even $PKGDIR? That's not a good idea unless you have identical
4 > > hardware and USE flags.
5
6 > I didn't save those back then. I very rarely use the -K option
7 > anyway. I build them now but I only used it once in the past couple
8 > years. It's like having backups, you hope you never need them but
9 > knowing you have it sure does make one feel better. ;-)
10
11 Knowing I have them but they've been overwritten by packages for
12 different hardware wouldn't make me feel that much better :(
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Honk if you love peace and quiet.