From: Lavender <lavender_matrix@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re:Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with sound card
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 13:32:21
1 > * Looks like maybe you have 2 sound cards. Are you going through
2 > the correct card for output?
3 It's not like that . I only have one sound card and one HD audio controller,I don't why there are card0 and card1.> * Did you go into alsamixer to verify that the appropriate outputs
4 > are unmuted?Actually there is no alsamixer in my system, I read the <Gentoo Linux ALSA Guide> , there is no alsaconf or alsasound too.
5 > * Try "aplay" or "speaker-test" or something else low-level to see
6 > if even basic output is working. It could be your sound card is
7 > fine but you don't have the correct support for whatever music
8 > player you are using.I'll try , I hope you're right .....