From: Chuanwen Wu <wcw8410@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] install CD of Hewlett-Packard server
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 05:19:17
1 2006/12/31, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. <bss03@××××××××××.net>:
2 > On Sunday 31 December 2006 05:38, "Chuanwen Wu" <wcw8410@×××××.com> wrote
3 > about '[gentoo-user] install CD of Hewlett-Packard server':
4 > > I want to install gentoo in my Hewlett-Packard server.It's my first
5 > > time to install linux in a server.I want to know that which *.iso I
6 > > should download and burn into the CD?
7 >
8 > HP has sold (at least) 2 different architectures in their server lines.
9 > What CPU does the system have, or if you don't know, what's the model
10 > number?
11 The cpu is Intel 3.0G,Dual core.
12 >
13 > --
14 > "If there's one thing we've established over the years,
15 > it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest
16 > clue what's best for them in terms of package stability."
17 > -- Gentoo Developer Ciaran McCreesh
24 wcw
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list