From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re[2]: [gentoo-user] Re[2]: [gentoo-user] Server system date synchronizaion
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 16:25:28
1 On 2013-04-26 5:10 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I wasn't born here in Africa and didn't spend primary school years here
3 > either. But I distinctly recall having to walk to school in the snow and
4 > in the dark to geet their before 9 o'clock. Not fun. DST would have helped.
5
6 But what would make more sense (at least in my mind) would be to have
7 official 'working hours' changes, and adjust those, rather than change
8 the clocks - ie, in your example, instead of school starting at 9:00am,
9 it switches to start at 10:00am.