From: "Anna “CyberTailor”" <cyber@×××××.in>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE, sddm etc security. Plus LVM question.
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 12:33:28
1 On 2022-03-19 06:08, Dale wrote:
2 > Anna “CyberTailor” wrote:
3 > > The only secure lockscreen is XScreenSaver.
4 > > https://www.jwz.org/blog/2021/01/i-told-you-so-2021-edition/
5 >
6 > I have that installed here.  Question now is, is that what locks my
7 > screen or is KDE/sddm/something else doing that besides xscreensaver.
8 > From my poking around, I don't think I'm using xscreensaver.  I'm trying
9 > to figure out how that works so I can get it to be used with KDE and any
10 > other GUI I use.  Being able to use ctrl+alt=L would be a nice bonus.
11
12 Add a custom keybinding for Ctrl+Alt+L so it executes:
13
14 xscreensaver-command --lock