From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bootloader hangs without a keyboard
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 00:18:33
1 The obvious solution is to leave a keyboard attached, OR make the computer think so with one of the adapters that let you use ps/2 peripherals on a machine that only has usb.  They always show up as a keyboard and mouse to the computer, even if only the adapter is plugged in.  They have them on ebay etc., from $1 up.
2 mad.scientist.at.large (a good madscientist)
3 --
4 God bless the rich, the greedy and the corrupt politicians they have put into office.   God bless them for helping me do the right thing by giving the rich my little pile of cash.  After all, the rich know what to do with money.