From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is grub2 stable and who uses it?
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 00:09:27
1 On Thursday 06 October 2011 17:40:33 Sebastian Beßler wrote:
2 > Am 06.10.2011 17:25, schrieb Michael Mol:
3 > >> Let's hold a poll. How many list readers get it?
4 > >
5 > > It's not c which is in doubt, but its function as an upper limit. ;)
6 >
7 > And even if the results a true and not an error then there is a list of
8 > possible explanations. Most of them leave c as upper limit in place.
9 > Quantum Mechanics has many aces in his sleeve like micro wormholes or
10 > traveling through higher dimensions. All these dimensions from string
11 > theorie must be good for something ;-)
12
13 Just think of the consequences if c is not the ultimate speed limit. I am,
14 and they're so numerous that I can't even contemplate them all.
17 Rgds
18 Peter Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23