From: Franz Fellner <alpine.art.de@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Memory cards and deleting files.
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 14:50:56
1 On Sun Jun 21 09:21:36 2020, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > The cards I use are class 10, slow but pretty fast for the type of
3 > card.  Generally, I can download several hundred MBs in a minute or
4 > two.  Deleting sometimes over a 1,000 pics one at a time just isn't
5 > feasible.  That could take a long time.
6
7 That wasn't my intention!
8 I thought you should just select one file (remember its name), delete it,
9 unmount, remount and see if the file is still there.
10 So you can be sure that you really have a different issue than just performance.
11 Trying to delete a folder takes ages and you don't see the file names.