From: "G.Wolfe Woodbury" <redwolfe@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: In X: <up> wants to "save screenshot". How do I stop this?
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 00:24:40
1 On 05/16/2012 07:08 PM, walt wrote:
2 > You did me a huge favor by asking that question, thanks! While poking
3 > around in the keyboard settings applet I discovered a well-hidden
4 > option to disable the Caps-Lock key. I hit that stupid thing by
5 > accident at least ten times/hour and say very vulgar things when it
6 > happens ;) The keyboard-shortcuts applet does have an option to change
7 > the screenshot hotkey, so maybe something changed it behind your back?
8 Could you amplify a little bit and reveal exactly what applet you used
9 and where the little option is located?
10
11 Thanks,
12 --
13 G.Wolfe Woodbury