From: Ward Poelmans <wpoely86@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with the graphic card
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 09:02:40
1 On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 17:50, Massimiliano
2 Ziccardi<massimiliano.ziccardi@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 > However (but maybe I've understood wrong), it says that I have to define
5 > that variable only if I want to use the old xf86-video-i810 name. If I don't
6 > define that, I should use the new name (xf86-video-intel).
7 > Do I get any improvement using the old one (and, is that a good idea?) ?
8
9 No, it says you should set that variable regardless of what driver you use.
10
11 Ward