From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Ifplugd breaks services
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 18:20:16
1 On Sun, 8 Jun 2014 20:44:47 +0300, Matti Nykyri wrote:
2
3 > > Have you tried changing rc_depend_strict in /etc/rc.conf?
4 >
5 > Setting rc_depend_strict to NO, fixes the problem :) With that set to
6 > YES all the services are killed. So I'll stick with NO. Still I think
7 > that all services stopped should be restarted by default.
8
9 Yes, it does seem like a bug, or at least an "undocumented feature".
10
11 > > <flamebait>Or you could switch to systemd which I suspect could be
12 > > made to handle this situation better.</flamebait> :)
13 >
14 > I rather not ;)
15
16 You're already using some "Lennartware" so you're already on the slippery
17 slope :-O
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 WinErr 678: This will end your Windows session. Do you want to play
24 another game?