From: "W.Kenworthy" <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to save ps file from OpenOffice writer?
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 05:01:38
1 This is a gentoo list - nobody here really cares what OO on windows
2 does :)
3
4 However, I produce pdf's all the time using standard tools from the
5 linux OO generated postcript files and the doze users seem happy. The
6 postscript is pretty standard it seems, my only beef is that more
7 control (resolution, DPI etc) isn't available.
8
9 BillK