From: Mark David Dumlao <stuffinator@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Any Flash editor with gui?
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 05:54:20
1 On 3/17/07, James Lockie <bjlockie@××××××.ca> wrote:
2 >
3 > A lot of Linux users don't like Flash because it is not a standard.
4 > When Adobe makes the player source available, I bet we will see Flash
5 > compilers for other platforms. :-)
6 > --
7 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
10 Yeah, but I think in the long run, 'not liking flash' is a 'bad thing'.
11 There's a lot of good
12 blood in the flash community that is both willing and able to spontaneously
13 develop 2 things Linux users want: games and User Interfaces.
14
15 No I'm not saying do flash. I'm saying there's a substantial community base
16 that's alienated by Linux users, and they have a lot to bring to the table
17 if only
18 there were 'liberated'.
19 --
20 thing.