From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Grub2 and is the upgrade a tooth puller.
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 00:14:53
1 On 06/28/2012 03:41 PM, Dale wrote:
2 > Paul Hartman wrote:
3 >> On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >>> It appears that grub2 is coming soon.
5 >> grub 2.00 has been released!
6 >>
7 >> https://www.gnu.org/software/grub/
10 > I wasn't expecting it to be that soon. I guess it will hit the tree
11 > pretty soon then. Well, we all need to think about the goods and bads
12 > of upgrading or staying with the old. I'm thinking about using the new
13 > one pretty soon. Heck, they ticked me off pretty bad with the /usr and
14 > init thingy so I may as well jump off the cliff I was pushed up to. :/
15 >
16 > 1/4 of the way down, all is good so far. 1/2 way down and all is good
17 > so far. 3/4 way down and all is good so far. I'm worried about that
18 > sudden stop now. O_O
19