From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: rhythmbox plays silently
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 04:37:32
1 On 29 Mar 2008, at 20:39, Michael Schmarck wrote:
2 > Stroller <stroller <at> stellar.eclipse.co.uk> writes:
3 >
4 >> I, too, thought about saying something like this at the time. I'm
5 >> glad you have done so and I agree with all your points.
6 >
7 > I don't. I disagree with his most important point...
8
9 Yes, but you're demonstrating yourself to be a clueless idiot.
10
11 >> Alan's reply was harmless. You're not entitled to pick on him unless
12 >> you posted correctly in the first place.
13 >
14 > So, I *am* entitled. Thanks!
15
16 No, you're not.
17
18 >> You're asking for help - provide as much information as possible and
19 >> please don't antagonise people (especially because they may be able
20 >> to help you!).
21 >
22 > Now, please go back and read Alans first post in the thread. It
23 > absolutely did not sound, as if he even wanted to help.
24
25 That doesn't matter. Please don't antagonise people, full-stop.
26
27 >> I, too, know what it's like to receive a reply to one of my questions
28 >> which I find to be unhelpful and aggravating. However, "two wrongs
29 >> don't make a right" and no-one benefits from an angry response.
30 >
31 > Oh, so it's now my fault for responding to a flamebait? Nice. It's
32 > not the aggressor who's doing something wrong?
33
34 It was NOT flamebait. It was HARMLESS.
35
36 Grown up!
37
38 Stroller.