From: Ryan Viljoen <ravilj@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Testing how secure a server is...
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 21:50:12
1 Joseph could you direct me toward a how to on how to set that up, please.
2
3 Raphael have you gone through
4 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/security/index.xml it has some good
5 points and worth going through and ticking off each one.
6
7 Cheers
8 Rav
9
10 On 8/3/05, Joseph <syscon@×××××××××.com> wrote:
11 > On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 23:50 +0000, Raphael Melo de Oliveira Bastos Sales