From: Jacob Todd <jaketodd422@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: buying a keyboard
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 16:03:37
1 Did you check craigslist?
2
3 On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 02:14:04PM -0600, Adrian wrote:
7 > Greetings;
8 >
9 > Many moons ago I purchased a Linux Cool Keyboard. The great thing
10 > about this keyboard is that a. it has great tactile response and b. it
11 > has a cover which folds down to protect the keyboard when not in use.
12 >
13 > It's finally getting worn out, keys are sticking pretty bad. I would
14 > like to get a new one, but the company I purchased it from (via the
15 > internet) seems to not exist any more. Some google action has not
16 > resulted in locating any similar keyboards.
17 >
18 > Anyone know where I might find such a keyboard? Thanks much.
19 >
20 > Adrian
24 > --
25 > On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos
26 >
27 > On The Fly Photography: http://204EastSouth.com
28 > Purchase from On The Fly: http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
29 > The Cynical Libertarian Society: http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls