From: Jorge Almeida <jjalmeida@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is there a PowerShell package?
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 10:21:08
1 On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 10:20 PM, Bertram Scharpf
2 <lists@×××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > for a special job I need to do a piece of work in Microsofts
6 > PowerShell, but I have no Windows machine running. I know
7 > that there is a PowerShell for Linux because I have one
8 > installed on a Ubuntu. Yet, I do not want to shut down my
9 > Gentoo and boot Ubuntu every time when I have to try
10 > something in PowerShell. I would like to install it on
11 > Gentoo.
12 >
13 Assuming that you plan to keep Ubuntu, why not use its PowerShell from
14 Gentoo, via chroot?
15
16 Jorge Almeida