From: Bertram Scharpf <lists@×××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT: The Quagmire (was: Me, and how to troll LIKE A BOSS.)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 06:44:42
1 Hi,
2
3 this is off-topic and it is not meant as a contribution to
4 an escalation.
5
6 On Saturday, 25. Jun 2016, 10:31:22 -0400, Alan Grimes wrote:
7 > Hello, Let me introduce myself again.
8 >
9 > I'm 38.
10 >
11 > I have no job,
12 >
13 > I have not had a job in 4 years.
14 >
15 > I can't get a job because I have not had job in 4 years.
16 >
17 > Literally, nobody will hire me.
18 >
19 > My computer is six years old. All I want it to do is just keep working
20 > the way it did last week.
21 >
22 > My health has been declining because I can't afford to take care of myself.
23 >
24 > I have no social life either.
25 >
26 > I would like to do more with my computer but it is a constant battle of
27 > treading water.
28
29 This is no fun. I can tell you. And it is not neccessarily
30 your own fault. Although Alans posts give rise to the
31 suspicion that it is, it also may be the other way round.
32
33 Once when you're stuck to it, you can be as smart as you
34 want, you have harldy any chance to escape it or at least to
35 stop it progressing. The only good thing is that you're so
36 busy with yourself that you have no time to notice how deep
37 you're into it already. Believe me, it's anything but fair.
38 And it's not possible to explain it to anybody who hasn't
39 experienced it himself.
40
41 It's wrong to judge if you haven't experienced it. You won't
42 judge if you have experienced it. I beware of criticising
43 Alan and I know why I do so and why I will do so for the
44 rest of my life. It's not a beam that is in Alan's eye.
45
46 Bertram
50 Bertram Scharpf
51 Stuttgart, Deutschland/Germany